Branding professional Nadda Adamjee shares her love of brand storytelling, overcoming her own content struggles, and using cultural experience as a storytelling connection.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How Nadda came upon a strategy that works for telling your brand story and it quickly became her best content
- Why following someone else’s formula–even if they’re successful–might not be the right path for you
- Nadda’s own “post for the sake of posting” content struggles led to something great
- The difference between macro stories and micro-stories
- Why the most “normalized” things of your life are often the easiest ways to connect on social media
- How Nadda uses shared cultural experiences to add depth to her brand story
- Nadda uses the early-morning wakeup story as an example of relating a farm life to a power-CEO
- Why Nadda offers a brand identity challenge
- Nadda’s test for cultural appropriation
MORE ON NADDA:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!