Stace, a writer by training and background, talks about how to build trust and why every brand from solopreneur to large corporation needs to operate with caring and emotion.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Stace gives an overview of the different components of trust, alignment of interest, credibility, a track record, and caring
- How to transition from being a caring person to building a caring business that embraces vulnerability
- Trust can increase the speed of decisions
- Why trust can be such a conversation killer and deep topic
- What decision friction does to your buyer process and how you can overcome it
- The benefits of encouraging your clients to take ownership of your brand
- What happens when people go from buyer to believer
- Why you should never say it takes too long to build trust
- Stace talks about the ease of building credibility and caring
- We talk about major brands building trust amongst their employees and customers
- How small and solopreneur businesses can look at branding lessons from large corporations and apply them at a smaller scale
- Why brands should operate as emotional creatures like people are
MORE ON STACE & TRUST DEEP:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!