Brand strategist Britney Gardner talks about why building an authority opinion or platform for you business is the best way to spread your message and build your Know, Like & Trust factor; she shares how to craft one.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Britney talks about the difference between everyday opinions and authority opinions
- She gives examples of each
- She explains one of the authority opinions she’s built her personal branding ideals upon
- Britney talks about how to look for advice, and how this translates into authority
- She tells listeners where they can find out more about building authority in their personal brands
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!