Brand strategist Britney Gardner talks about why building an authority opinion or platform for you business is the best way to spread your message and build your Know, Like & Trust factor; she shares how to craft one.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Britney talks about the difference between everyday opinions and authority opinions
- She gives examples of each
- She explains one of the authority opinions she’s built her personal branding ideals upon
- Britney talks about how to look for advice, and how this translates into authority
- She tells listeners where they can find out more about building authority in their personal brands
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand-building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!