There’s an updated version of this podcast episode! Please enjoy Content Bucket Creation in 2022.
We all know content is a crucial part of our marketing, but so many online service business owners find themselves staring at a blank doc with that blinking cursor and writer’s block. A content system and content pillars are the combination that takes that trouble away and makes content creation easy!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- No matter the size of your company, you need to be sure to have a clear marketing message
- We define “content pillars” as the 3 themes you are known for
- How to use a 3 part message to keep your brand promise in tact
- Content pillars keep you from having writer’s block and keep your content organized
- Why your brand is your reputation and how to use that to create content pillars
- How to determine your strong opinions (and why you need them)
- Defining “AIT” content and using a life coach for a full example
- Sharing why it’s okay for your bucket content to bleed into one another (in fact, why it’s a good thing!)
TO MARKET YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS:
It’s really hard to navigate the online business world if you don’t know where you are now and where you’re going; the Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!