Hey there, everybody. Today on the Know Like & Trust Show we’re going to be talking about how to design your content strategy to fit your life instead of letting it run your life. I will be sharing a few basic questions you can ask yourself today to help form your best-fit content strategy.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Practical tips you can implement to complete your content strategy and plan in the long run
- What is content efficiency and how to determine how much time you want to spend writing
- Choosing the right written or audio content and platform for you
- Why you have to decide how much access you want your audience to have to you
- How refining your niche can help you create content for your ideal audience/client
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!