Chrisa brings us through the idea of being an outlier and what that can mean as you build your brand. She takes her start in corporate America and in story form, tells us how this applies to both corporate employees and business owners.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Chrisa tells about her start as an outlier in corporate America, and how that lead to branding herself
- How she found herself creating an echo chamber
- What pushed her into building a brand–and how a mentor and personal development work led to a realization
- Chrisa’s take on preparation, winging it, and thinking on our feet
- Why the difference between hard skills and soft skills matter
- What Chrisa noticed about those who have established themselves differently than the rest
- How to make sure you stand out in the skills and services you offer, but not so far you’re unrecognizable
- Why values play such a big role in how you choose to be an outlier
- How Chrisa shed people-pleasing as she became a coach
- The difference between a big-picture coach and a targeted coach
MORE ON CHRISA & The Handel Group:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!