Even if you’ve mastered branding, there are areas of your biz that are missing things. They’re the black holes in your business. In this episode, I talk about the different categories your branding will address, and the different stages of each category so you can assess where you are today and where you want to be tomorrow.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The 3 levels of each branding category
- The three branding mainstays of Who You Are, Who You Serve & How You Serve Them
- How to download the guide to self-assess your brand clarity
- What does your branding feel like?
- How you show up on social media overall versus your favorite social media platform
- What your brand style guide includes, and what it can do for you
- How your website plays with your other online endeavors
- Your authority status
- Your outreach and your consistency in showing up
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!