Today, I will be talking about how to show your brand in your social media content to build up your Know, Like, and Trust Factor. But, first, I will cover a long time, not discussed enough approach – the “old, new, borrowed, and blue”. If you feel that it is the right time to refresh your content, this episode can give you some super exciting ideas.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How to build a great personal, authentic brand
- How system automation can save you from content burnout
- The importance of sharing content related to your audience
- Getting value out of the “old, new, borrowed, and blue” content approach
- How to find new ways to talk about the same topic to multiply your content
- The Show Up System 2.0
- Content Lab Self-Study Program
- Visibility Accelerator
- The Free Content Creation Rx
- How To Design Your Content Strategy To Fit Your Life #179
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!