Hayley Fiser joins us to give the everyday social media user the information they need so they can make informed decisions about how much time to invest in building a social media account.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How both Hayley’s business and best client shifted with customer feedback
- Why Hayley is educating her audience on marketing metrics for Instagram
- What a click-thru-rate (CTR) means to you and your business
- How to know the time you invest on social media is effective
- Hayley’s thoughts on viral posts and what to balance them with
- Why your content that creates the most sales will likely not have the most engagement
- Hayley’s thoughts on hashtag usage on Instagram
- How to be aware of your best client’s user habits on a social media platform
- Using Instagram stories to gauge interest for feed posts.
MORE ON HAYLEY:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!