Sheila Streetman and I discuss all things Instagram story strategy, creating your own “prompts,” and getting comfortable in a new business endeavor.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How Sheila made a business move based on the client feedback she received
- Sheila’s take on “do it scared”
- Why a long career in one field doesn’t mean you skip over the learning phase in your new endeavor
- The benefits of polling your community
- Sheila’s go-to sandwich technique for getting poll results
- The best way to build a warm and engaged audience on Instagram
- Sheila’s take on feed posts versus story posts
- How long it took each of us to become comfortable with making mistakes and showing our authentic selves
- How to bank on our human nosiness
MORE ON SHEILA:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand-building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!