If you’ve got the passion and determination to be an online biz owner, you need to embrace your responsibility in getting your message out. Visibility hinges on you, and this episode goes through the why behind it and how to overcome feelings of vulnerability that come with showing up in a bigger way.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Mission-driven, service-based online businesses always come from passion, from a calling
- With that calling comes a responsibility to get your message out there in a strategic way
- Your visibility plan can be the start of a positive ripple effect
- Why living and breathing your brand shouldn’t be an act
- What method branding can do for your biz
- The four levels of competency as they relate to your brand awareness
- Doing hard things as an online biz owner
- Why who you are is already the perfect person and embracing “the feels” will show you this even more
- If you’re authentic in your content, you’ll never be “too much.”
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!