Host Britney Gardner talks about the subtle ways in which you may be damaging your know, like and trust factor through a personal story.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Britney tells a personal story from her school days about how competition pushed her to excel past her natural talent limitations.
- What to do (or what not to do) when you realize that no matter how much you practice you won’t be #1.
- When you aren’t trying hard and do just enough to get by, you kill your KLT factor.
- Once you realize this, you’ll see your “heroes” falling down everywhere.
- Britney discusses how timing and messaging play together in your brand authority.
- Planning out your brand + posting schedule gives you the flexibility to have a life and a business that thrive together.
- Sending surveys to your target market allow you to gain content your audience really wants to hear.
- How to formulate your content using words that already build trust in your audience.
- What kinds of photos to use in both the startup phases and ramping up phases of business.
- Why you can’t ignore social media if you want to build or expand your business.
- How to Turn 3 Images into 27 Posts of Content
- Simple Social Media: Build a Starter Social Media Plan in 15 minutes a Day
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!