It wasn’t all dumpster fire–there are a lot of good things that came out of 2020, too, and here are a few we can all learn from as we move into 2021 and meet the new minimum to build up your know, like, and trust factor.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Taking a moment of reflection to talk about the things that we gained this year, not just the things we lost
- I talk about my favorite menu from a local restaurant, how it led to a great discussion, and how it inspires my naming and copywriting moving forward
- What my whiskey habits have to do with building your know, like, and trust factor
- Adding stats to your communication as a way to build trust
- Drawing a line as your new baseline for product/service quality
- Remembering we inspire others all the time
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!