Kami Guildner, host of Extraordinary Women Radio and founder of a community of the same way, guides us on creating a community based on know, love and trust values.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Kami’s take on the Know, Like & Trust factor
- What community means even as we’re all staying home and staying safe
- How to take a community to the next level in an online world
- Taking care of yourself so you can contribute
- How Kami began her online community, Extraordinary Women Connect
- A collaborative approach to connection
- Kami’s take on “bro-marketing” rules we can break to create a more client-attractive business
- What building a brand from the inside means
- The pivotal point of when a client steps into a brand that lights them up
- The R factor and how it applies to building a brand that grows like crazy
- Why showing up for your community is the beginning of the know, love and trust factor
MORE ON AMY JO:
- Extraordinary Women Connect
- Kami’s book, Firedancer: Your Spiral Journey to a Life of Passion and Purpose
- Britney’s Masterclass: How to Attract Perfect-For-You Clients Online & Fill Your Programs With Ease Without Feeling Sales-y
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!