a show about using content & personal branding to build a warm audience of happy buyers
Welcome to The Know, Like & Trust Show, a podcast where we explore the world of personal branding and how to build your know like and trust factor up for ultimate business success. Your host is Britney Gardner, a content strategist and creator of The BE SEEN Method.
When you have a moment, please leave me an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts by clicking here. It will help the show and it’s ranking so more people can enjoy the same great content.
Nominate a guest for the show
Do you have marketing knowledge that leads to great discussions? Or have you gone through a personal branding experience and learned something along the way?
Nominate yourself or a trusted colleague!
We’re always looking for guests that can provide:
- tactical techniques to build your brand in the online business space (fluff and general topics need not apply)
- personal branding stories that provide real-world lessons on overcoming the ups and downs of branding a service-based business online
- please have a story or lesson with three takeaways that online service-based businesses can apply
Most recent episodes:
Are you looking for tips on how to create content that is both effective and engaging? You will learn how to create content that is both effective and engaging. Deirdre Tshien is the cofounder and CEO of Capsho, the world’s first AI-powered podcast copywriter. She is the author of Honey Trap Marketing, and host of … Read more
In this episode of the Know Like and Trust Show, Britney Gardner explores why Facebook ads aren’t dead, why organic marketing has to be in place before paid marketing, and why she isn’t running ads right now. I’m not running Facebook ads right now, and I wanted to share why. You’ve probably heard that ads … Read more
This week on the podcast, we’re talking with Patti Zorr, a book marketing strategist helping authors scale their business with their books. She shares her story of starting a book launching business and how to market your book and use it to connect more deeply with your audience. I am excited about this conversation, as … Read more
Do you need a brand strategist to speak on your podcast?
More info on my speaker’s page
I regularly guest on other shows on topics such as:
- the mindset behind showing up
- how you can damage your personal brand and kill your KLT factor without realizing it
- how to stand out on social media
- building authority with a personal brand