a show about using content marketing to build a warm audience of happy buyers
Welcome to The Know, Like & Trust Show.
We are the content rebels. We’ve got zero time for busy work that masquerades as marketing. And we’re done with losing the impact of our big message to satisfy some SEO or silly, social media algorithm rules.
This is a show about marketing for established solo-ish entrepreneurs who want to build real relationships with clients online.
Join me each week as we make your content WORK for you.
Your host is Britney Gardner, a content strategist and creator of Uncommon Content.
Nominate a guest for the show
Do you have content or marketing knowledge that leads to great discussions? Or have you gone through a marketing experience and learned something along the way (especially if you learned something not to do!)?
We’re always looking for guests that can provide:
- tactical techniques to build your brand in the online business space (fluff and general topics need not apply)
- content or marketing stories with analogies or client successes that really drive the point home
- please have a story or lesson with three takeaways that online service-based businesses can apply
Most recent episodes:
We’re diving into the turbulent waters of content creation, where the waves of overwhelm crash incessantly against the shores of creativity. It’s a wild ride, with social media platforms demanding a never-ending stream of content–much like my five-year-old’s incessant requests for snacks. That said, there’s no reason to own that overwhelm as we explore the…
Revolutionizing List Building: Breaking Myths and Embracing Reality Welcome, content rebels! If you’re tired of meaningless marketing rituals and eager to connect more effectively with your online audience, then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll be cracking the code of effective list building. But hold on, we’re not going to…
Making Sense of Bad Podcast Pitches: Learning, Creating Better, and Marketing Ploys Have you ever received a bad podcast pitch? You’re not alone. In fact, it has become such a common occurrence that it has turned into an unwanted daily routine for many of us. But instead of just ranting about it on social media,…
Do you need a content strategist to speak to your audience?
More info on my speaker’s page
I regularly guest on other shows on topics such as:
- the mindset behind showing up
- how you can damage your personal brand and kill your KLT factor without realizing it
- how to stand out on social media with thought leadership content
- building authority with an evergreen content plan