a show about using content & personal branding to build a warm audience of happy buyers
Welcome to The Know, Like & Trust Show, a podcast where we explore the world of personal branding and how to build your know like and trust factor up for ultimate business success. Your host is Britney Gardner, a content strategist and creator of The BE SEEN Method.
When you have a moment, please leave me an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts by clicking here. It will help the show and it’s ranking so more people can enjoy the same great content.
Nominate a guest for the show
Do you have marketing knowledge that leads to great discussions? Or have you gone through a personal branding experience and learned something along the way?
Nominate yourself or a trusted colleague!
We’re always looking for guests that can provide:
- tactical techniques to build your brand in the online business space (fluff and general topics need not apply)
- personal branding stories that provide real-world lessons on overcoming the ups and downs of branding a service-based business online
- please have a story or lesson with three takeaways that online service-based businesses can apply
Most recent episodes:
Hey there, everybody. Today on the Know, Like & Trust Show, we’re going to be talking about my essential takeaways from Creator Economy Expo. I will be sharing some of the best ways to make better content, generate better leads in your business, and ultimately make more money more efficiently. Topics discussed in this episode: … Read more
This week on the podcast, we are talking with Melissa Harstine, a Customer Research Specialist. As a researcher, copywriter, and trained journalist, she explains the best ways to get to know your ideal customer to improve your sales and marketing. If you are in the stage of business where you need a consultant to take … Read more
Do you need a brand strategist to speak on your podcast?
More info on my speaker’s page
I regularly guest on other shows on topics such as:
- the mindset behind showing up
- how you can damage your personal brand and kill your KLT factor without realizing it
- how to stand out on social media
- building authority with a personal brand