Today on the podcast, Michael “Buzz” Buzinski and I talk about SEO, why it’s so important for your business, and his Rule of 26 that will help to increase your website revenue by 100%.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The importance of using keywords in your content
- How to do profitable keyword research
- What to expect for a timeline when you first start focusing on SEO
- Why it’s important to also have good content on your social media, not just your website
- Buzz’s formula for generating 100% more revenue from your website
“It’s so important that your content is in line with the keywords that your potential clients are using to find services like yours.”
“With good SEO, in three to six months, you’re going to start seeing the movements.”
“Organic SEO traffic to your website is seven times more profitable than social media traffic.”
“Another key is that the more content you have on a web page and it’s useful, the more often you get to use that keyword, which gives you more juice.”
“Social media content is extremely important. Because once they do find you and they do land on your website, they’re gonna click on your social media and they’re gonna see how likeable and trustable you are.”
More on Michael:
- The Rule of 26 by Michael Buzinski
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!