In this week’s show, we talk about making a big decision even if you don’t feel you’re ready. This came about from me hearing how someone in my own niche did this a few years ago and has emerged as a leader, simply because she decided she would be.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How this idea started as a rant and then turned into more after reflecting on it for a while
- How to skip over the imposter syndrome stage
- How the story I tell applies to every industry, modality, job, etc – and we all have moments of jealousy when we realize it
- Why when you’re the first to claim a stake in the ground, you’re the de facto leader
- When you’re the first, you have to figure it out on your own
- Action steps for how you can apply this idea of staking a claim in your business niche
- Using your platform to get free PR
- Why being the first allows you the grace to make mistakes
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!