Rita Barry, professed numbers and data geek, talks about numbers as they relate to your marketing decisions whether it’s paid traffic or not.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Rita gives her take on numbers and why they’re important
- The three stages of a marketing funnel
- We talk about the world of FB ads and how they’re deceivingly simple to start but require a lot of different skills to really thrive
- Why even with a long history as an agency owner, even Rita is surprised by some ads that take off
- Anecdotes and outliers aren’t good data for making marketing decisions
- Why an expensive cost per lead matters to one business but not another
- We talk about expectation setting, especially as it relates to differences between in-person and online businesses
- At the beginning of her business, Rita didn’t understand the correlation between projecting revenue goals and outline a marketing plan to get there–and now she sees it’s all about knowing the numbers
- Rita’s take on the beauty of marketing being both art and science
- The benchmarks service providers and course creators need to know for conversion rates
MORE ON RITA:
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!