Today we are going to be diving into my recent house move. And yes, it does not sound like a marketing lesson, it doesn’t sound like it’s going to be building up your know, like, and trust factor, but I promise you, it has lessons we can all learn from.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- All the ways Britney ran her house move the opposite of how she coaches her marketing clients
- How Britney got ideas from her carpet cleaner and movers to add to her own business
- Why your business might relate to supply chain issues more than you’d think
- How you can plan your marketing content weeks or months in advance with Britney’s tools
- What planning ahead can look like logistically for service-based and content-based businesses
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.