Content strategist Lacy Boggs covers leadership marketing, having conversations with future clients, and how to shift your message from “vitamins” to “painkillers.”
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How the current quarantine situation perfectly parallels the entrepreneurial journey
- Lacy’s take on leadership marketing
- Why blueprints and formulas don’t work for everyone–and what to do instead
- The three keys to leadership marketing: your brand voice, how your customers want to be communicated with, and the data
- The difference between marketing and advertising
- Going back to beginner’s mind as the Buddhists do – and how to apply that to how you converse with your audience
- Lacy talks about a hard-won lesson in creating the wrong content and creating an audience not willing to buy
- What you need to track in content that leads to sales, and what the outliers mean to your data
- Lacy gives a case study of how leadership marketing may change business strategies
- What you can do now that everyone’s pain points have shifted
MORE ON LACEY:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand-building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!