Hey there, everybody. Today on the Know, Like & Trust Show, we will discuss why you should measure the results of your sales funnel and the best ways to do it properly. I hope this episode will be a jumping point for your business so that you can understand how to be confident in your offers.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How to measure the results of your sales funnel using analytics or other visual representation tools
- Why defining your sales funnel will help you better understand the sales stages
- What are sales funnel analysis
- Which sales funnel metrics you should start using
- What is a good sales funnel conversion rate
- How to visualize the sales funnels for your website
- How to turn insights into action with Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio
- Knowing what key numbers you should look at to indicate how that funnel is performing for your business
- Tips and examples for improving your sales funnel performance
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!