After years of the online business industry with launch after launch, mastermind after group program all screaming “Build a course!” at the top of their lungs, it’s time to pull back the curtain on a myth that often goes hand-in-hand with course building: the pre-launch period (also known as launch prep, the pre-launch runway, etc.). This episode covers why it’s a myth and what you can do to avoid this fallacy.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Courses about building courses tend to gloss over the “work” you need to do outside of building a course to have a successful launch
- Why those not familiar with the online business world may have a Dorothy-in-Oz moment
- What’s changed between my first failed launch and now
- The two big parts of the pre-launch myth: it’s not something you can wing and even a healthy budget won’t fix the problem
- The difference between macro and micro business strategy, why you may want to hire out one or both, and how they affect brand awareness
- Why FB ads aren’t the only answer to visibility
- The three things you can do to avoid a pre-launch fail
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand-building skills all the way to complete brand crafting and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!