Melva Robertson, experienced publicist, writer and public relations professional, and I discuss how to tighten your niche and move beyond generic services. We talk about figuring out your target audience and then moving into how to communicate with them effectively.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Melva and I discuss target audiences and subgroups of your target audience
- Why it’s worth taking the time to figure out your target audience before you try to package up your service in a pretty bow
- How to figure out where your target audience is hanging out so you can communicate with them
- Branding yourself to your target audience while remaining authentic to yourself
- The definition of branding–it’s your reputation, not what you put out there (read: not your logo and colors)
- How to live out your brand and also be a real person living life
- Melva tells us about her book and how it helps emerging entrepreneurs
- How to turn your dreams into attainable strategies
MORE ON MELVA:
- Congratulations! it’s a Brand: The entrepreneur’s guide to birthing the brand, identifying the target audience, and increasing visibility
- Branding Black Holes
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!