Kerry Sheppard is a business and sales strategist. Her mission to to help entrepreneurs build a profitable online business to fuel their life with more freedom, more impact and more income.
Driven by her philosophy of simplifying success she shows ambitious world-changers on the rise how implement the systems and structures needed for success without stress, overwhelm, or burnout.
With over 15 years of experience at the forefront of numerous multi-million-dollar businesses, Kerry has mentored hundreds of people, helping many of them become the top performers in their industry.
Such expertise, coupled with her big-hearted passion for seeing women fulfill their life purpose, makes for a powerhouse strategist who knows how to lay the groundwork for a profitable business and build the foundational pillars to sustain its success.
Kerry lives in Texas and takes pride in doing everything in a big bold way. She loves God, travel, adventure, family, Zeus her black lab, and of course Mexican food and chocolate.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why being anti-hustle isn’t the same as not working
- How Kerry’s corporate and retail background shaped her current sales philosophy
- Kerry discusses how selling and selling yourself are two very different mindsets
- Thinking of selling as serving makes for easy sales conversations
- The benefits of multiple sales funnels
- Kerry’s best way to build the trust factor
- How webinars provide value to the viewer whether they purchase or not
- Kerry talks about why it’s smart to start with high-ticket sales funnels
MORE ON KERRY:
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!
Share this Post