Jennifer Corcoran helps female entrepreneurs get visible on LinkedIn and create economic opportunities without having to resort to paid advertising or spammy cold outreach. Join us as we discuss networking and what that looks like for introverts like us.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How Jennifer started networking as a child (and maybe you did too!) and how it has stayed similar through adulthood
- The pros and cons of networking online vs. in person
- Jennifer’s practical tips for in person and online networking
- Why Jennifer doesn’t recommend “working the room” at networking events
- How Jennifer maintains her energy as an introvert when networking
More on Jennifer:
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.