Scaling mentor Lisa Princic shares the many things niching and moving niches can do for your business, including three distinct ways to define your niche and how to test the waters as you move services.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Lisa’s obsession with niching comes from her own struggles with defining a niche in her business
- Her experience of receiving more traffic as a general business coach, but more clients as a niched strategist
- Lisa’s years of frustration over not getting found
- Why it’s so hard to develop a visibility strategy on general topics
- Lisa shares three distinct methods to define your niche
- One of the easiest ways to niche down is having a tangible service
- Turning a market need into your niche with a bold message
- Why “I’m thinking about….” is a great start to messaging
- How to choose what to do when you’re really good at lots of things
- Transitioning from one niche to another, without losing all your current clients
- The right time to move your brand when you’re offering new services
- Why isolating yourself and failing to build relationships will affect much of your business
- Lisa tells us about The Profitable Membership Summit
MORE ON LISA:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!