Robin Carberry is a personal development and business coach and I wanted to have her on the podcast to talk about her program Onboard Like a Boss. Join us as we talk about the onboarding process, how it can build (or kill!) your business, and how it can help develop the know, like, and trust factor with clients.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How the onboarding process can build (or kill) your know, like, and trust factor
- The importance of vetting/prepping clients during the discovery call process
- Visibility and how it relates to the onboarding process
- Stumbling blocks that Robin has seen most often with her clients
- Building trust and setting up your client (and yourself!) for success through an onboarding system
More on robin:
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.