Hey there, everybody. Today on the Know, Like & Trust Show, we will be talking about the online marketing tools that I love and the updates I have made in the toolkit for my business. I’ve made significant changes to my website, email campaigns, calendar, and courses. I hope this episode will help you plan out your tech stacks for the future.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What updates I have made in my business toolkit
- The current funnel tech stack I’m using as an online business owner who sells both services and courses
- Reasons why I have altered some of the tools that I use
- The pros and cons of recurring payments and lifetime deal software
- WordPress Generate Blocks Plugin
- Work With Britney Gardner – subdomain
- Amelia WordPress Plugin
- WordPress Studio Cart Plugin
- Member Vault
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Bridge, Premiere Rush, After Effects, Adobe Express)
- Busy Calendar
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!