Today we’re going to be talking about open loops and curiosity in content. Specifically, I’m going to be talking a lot about email, email open rates, and the future of marketing, and how it all ties into the know, like, and trust factor.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Building a loyal audience that isn’t just consuming your content, but buys your paid products
- The importance of using open loops in audience-facing content
- Britney’s thoughts on email open rates and other analytics you should maybe focus on instead
- Pruning your email list regularly even though it feels scary
- Why the free value you are giving out might not actually be valuable
- The importance of your email list in an ever-changing social media world
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.