My guest on this week’s show is Bob Burg, the author of the “know, like and trust” phrase!
Bob Burg is a sought-after speaker at company leadership and sales conferences sharing the platform with everyone from today’s business leaders and broadcast personalities to even a former U.S. President.
Bob is the author of a number of books on sales, marketing and influence, with total book sales of well over a million copies. His book, The Go-Giver, coauthored with John David Mann, itself has sold over 925,000 copies and it has been translated into 28 languages.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Bob dives into the origins of the full quote mentioning the phrase “know, like and trust.”
- What all things being equal means to an entrepreneur
- Things that trip up entrepreneurs when they’re providing value
- We talk about how value and influence are tied together
- How push and pull marketing differ and how influencers’ essence is an attraction
- Mentorship and collaboration
- How to seek a mentor in today’s world
- We each discuss the questions we wish more people asked us.
MORE ON BOB BURG:
- The Go-Giver
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand-building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!