Heather Ann Havenwood, CEO of Havenwood Worldwide, LLC and Chief Sexy Boss, is a serial entrepreneur and is regarded as a top authority on internet marketing, business strategies and marketing. Since marketing her first online business in 1999, bringing together clients and personal coaches, she has played an active role in the online marketing world since before most even had a home computer.
Heather Ann currently is the Author of…Sexy Boss: How the empowerment of women is changing the Rule Book for sex, money and success and The Game of Dating and How to Play it: A rule book for divorced men stepping back into the game. Heather Ann Havenwood is smart, sexy, savvy and now stepping out from behind the curtain to educate, enlighten and empower women entrepreneurs to grow or start an online business and live a fearless and fulfilled life.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Heather’s beginning as a “second in command” role creating a million-dollar business
- How Heather’s mindset around what a successful person looked like affected her life
- The beginning of her life as a sexy boss owning her feminine power
- Heather’s definition of a sexy boss
- We take a brief break to define a charismatic, dapper man versus a cute man
- Questioning yourself as an entrepreneur can lead to a big breakthrough
- The fixer entrepreneur and why they don’t work well in the corporate world
- How Heather put herself in the right surrounding to flourish with the power of association
- Writing her book in 90 days by taking action
- The long-lasting reach of Cinderella syndrome
- How Heather stepped into her own to actually be the brand of Sexy Boss
- The difference between a product brand and a personal brand
- Heather asks the listeners for their input on Sexy Boss Fitness
MORE ON Heather Ann:
- Text the word ‘sexy’ to 72000 for three free chapters of Heather’s audio book, Sexy Boss
- Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Triggers by Joe Sugarman
- Heal Your Body by Louise Hay
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!
Share this Post