Brand strategist Marietta Gentles Crawford and I talk about the major do’s and don’t’s of LinkedIn personal branding, especially after you’ve done the basics of setting up your profile for connection.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Mari acknowledges our overwhelm being on every platform and suggests if you’re going to use LinkedIn, give it a real try for 60-90 days
- What you should do after the basics of getting your profile set up
- To extend a personal invitation or not? Mari weighs in.
- What building a warm audience looks like on LinkedIn
- How to create a truly engaged network, even if it’s on the smaller side
- What NOT to do with new connections
- Why different LinkedIn “experts” have different approaches with you to use the platform
MORE ON MARI:
- LinkedIn Level Up: a personal branding writing course
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!