Nicole Saunders of Saunders Says brings us through the basics of using Pinterest for your business, with an emphasis in course creators and digital info product sales.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Most people think of Pinterest as social media, but it’s actually a visual search engine
- Since people go to Pinterest to solve problems, they don’t realize they’re being marketed to
- While “how-to” content isn’t great for Instagram, it’s perfect for Pinterest
- The importance of spinning the positive on Pinterest
- Pinterest’s goal is to send people to your website, unlike social media platforms that want to keep people on their app
- How to research keywords for your pins
- The importance of the Pin Title for both Tailwind and Pinterest
- The kind of text overlays you want to prioritize on your pin graphics
- Nicole tells us how to use the Pinterest lens to find items we love
- What kinds of graphics you could use for digital info products
MORE ON NICOLE:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!