Leaving the “status quo” crowd behind and aiming for true excellence in your business, based on quotes from J.M. Barrie, John C. Maxwell, the Rubik’s cube, and personal achievement.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why the topic for this episode has been collecting dust on my social calendar for three months
- My theory on why entrepreneurs have self-evaluation moments more than the average population
- The “beige people” concept
- What it’s meant to me, finally putting together a message that encompasses the things I’m really good at
- Why my son’s Rubik’s cube adventure spurred me to share my recent achievement
- The benefits of the 30,000 foot view of your business
[Tweet ““The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another; and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it.” – J.M. Barrie]
[Tweet ““It’s rare to find someone really good at funnel strategy, copywriting, and design. Maybe even rarer to find someone who can offer it all at one time.” – @britneygardner]
- It’s Your Responsibility To Get Your Message Out #113
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- No Limits
- Finding Neverland
- Biz GPS
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!