After a two year hiatus, The Know, Like & Trust Show is back with more personal branding exploration. What does it mean to claim a personal brand in this day and age?
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why I’m back after a two-year hiatus
- A few of the changes in the show moving forward, including a tighter focus on the kinds of guests we interview
- How my beliefs and stance around branding haven’t changed
- Why I rebranded myself this past summer, and how it worked
- Why you can’t solve problems on your own
- How I felt during and after the rebranding process
- A series of workshops I’m presenting Fall 2019 to help those in the early business stages
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!