Hey friends, today on the Know, Like & Trust Show I’m talking with Finka Jerkovic. She is an author of the book Sell from Love, and we’re going to be talking all about selling authentically in your business.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How to sell with love instead of out of fear and necessity
- The pros and cons to using a sales script
- The harm of making targets and numbers your number one goal
- How to stop distraction and stay the course of your purpose
- Creating intentional check-ins with yourself to stay in love instead of fear
- The importance of an aligned offer and separating yourself from your business
“When you bring authentic leadership and a mission based mindset to business you can achieve inner fulfillment, outer success, and leave a transformational impact.”
“You need to love your clients so they fully know who they are, what their needs are, what transformation they’re seeking, so you can intimately understand their point of view and their perspective.”
“Our biggest dream killer is distraction.”
“In order to sell from love, you need to love yourself. Which means you need to own all of those beautiful gifts you bring plus the ones you don’t.”
“Life happens between fear and love.”
More on Guest Name:
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!