Listen in to Sarah Weise on pivoting two different businesses during the global pandemic–and how you can, too.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Sarah goes over her experience in quickly and drastically pivoting a conference
- We talk about how to find out–quickly–find out what your clients need
- Why realizing your best client may have just split themselves in two matters to your content delivery
- How a solopreneur can pull off a new research project quickly
- Sarah’s take on “going back to normal”
- How Sarah’s team is planning to give the same immersive conference experience online instead of in-person
- Moving strategies to provide more accountability and social connection
- How to choose your new best client
- Which questions you should ask when conducting market research for your pivot
- Sarah’s ideas on which sales tactics to keep using and which to shelve
- Acknowledging what’s going on in the world in the right way
“I think that normal has shifted. Even after this crisis happens our customer behavior will be different as a result of going through this experience.” – @weisesarah
MORE ON SARAH:
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!