Reland Logan, owner of Gray Digital Marketing, and I discuss all things social media, Imposter Syndrome and making money in today’s digital world.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- We start out talking about the beauty of online friends and how the pandemic would have been very different a decade ago
- Reland talks about the difference between in-person connections and social media connections
- Reland’s take on being on ALL the social media platforms
- Why reserving your name on every platform matters, even if you don’t want to build a presence on that platform
- The best way to find where your best clients are hanging out, even if you can’t spend time with them
- Reland gives the best places to look for your clients online based on their demographics
- What to do if you really don’t want to deal with research
- Reland’s biggest lesson in digital marketing
- A mindset adjustment when dealing with Imposter Syndrome
- Why high achievers experience Imposter Syndrome more often
- Focusing your multi-passionate mind to making money
MORE ON RELAND:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!