How Can You Use Your Well-Aligned Soul Brand?
My interview with Linda Bard, though 5+ years ago, is always going to be relevant to the small business owner–and particularly online service business owners–as they show up online. Here are a few ways you can use Linda’s wise guidance and bolster it for today’s online marketing world:
- Create content for your best, highest version of your content. Do not water it down. Show your best client who you are, your whole personality, branded from your soul!
- Continue to share your message. Research is showing that the old adage of your audience needing seven touchpoints with you before they make a purchasing decision is inadequate today. You now need more than twenty! Continue sharing your message in different ways but remember–your best client is uniquely ready to hear it from YOU in YOUR words!
- Memes are great and can cause a viral stir, but sharing another’s thoughts and philosophy will only get you so far. Put your own opinions out there in the world!
Want more great tips like this?
Download the ContentRX guide to learn the three kinds of content you WANT to focus on, as well as the four big content mistakes you want to leave behind.
Linda Bard is known as “The Soul Brand Strategist” at her company Find Your Creative Voice. An international best-selling author, transformational speaker, and intuitive confidante, this passionate and rebellious Renaissance woman has been a creative entrepreneur and storyteller for more than two decades. She also employs hand analysis as a way to merge the creative realm and a self discovery tool so you can stand in a place of truth. When she got bit by a rattlesnake in 2011, she realized her purpose now had to include the theme of shedding identities that no longer serve you.
Linda is an expert at helping multi-passionate evolutionary women around the world connect with their hearts desire, uncover their core story, and claim their authentic branding & media platform, so they can receive the abundance they so richly deserve for their work in the world. As she loves to say, “I help you to SEE you, so you can BE you, Without apology!”
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is the inner essence of me and how can that impact my message and my brand?
- Linda gives case examples on how to turn networking conversations from title introductions to “tell me more” conversations.
- You can hear a message ten times and it will have to come from a particular person whose frequency of voice you
- resonate with for you to really get it.
- Linda poses the question: how can you know who to work with before you know who you yourself are?
- What happens when you employ negative words or fear-based marketing tactics
- A new way to look at the Know Like Trust factor.
- Knowing who you are, loving what you’re doing & trusting your calling allows you to take inspired action and generates the KLT factor.
- She discusses her own challenges in marketing with “intangible” results.
- A great way to build your KLT factor is to use your own words in marketing.
MORE ON LINDA BARD:
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES
Give me a Rating & Review
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!