Today on the show we’re going to Marie Kondo our businesses. We’ll be talking about a little spring cleaning for your business, specifically as it relates to your tech stack and your value ladder.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The importance of taking a step back in our business to revisit all of our tools
- What a sunken cost is and how to prevent them in your business
- Recurring costs vs one time costs and the specific software that Britney uses in her business
- Prioritizing money investments and time investments
- The information that you need to have in order to make the right growth decisions for your business
“Every once in a while, you need to step back and take a hard look at your business and see does this area play well with other areas in my business? Does this tool allow me to do what I want it to do? Or is it actually hampering what I’m supposed to be doing with it?”
“We are not gods. We don’t know everything. And we do need help to learn the things that we don’t know.”
“You should not make the mistake of using all of your budget on that freelancer or that program and leaving none for implementation. Because implementing costs money.”
“Time is a far more valuable resource than money ever will be.”
“Marie Kondo-ing your business gives you information, it gives you data so you can make better decisions for the future. ”
- Zoom Phone
- FG Funnels
- Duped with Dr. Michelle Mazur and Maggie Patterson
- Measure and Maximize by Jennifer Grayeb
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!