Today on the show we’re going to Marie Kondo our businesses. We’ll be talking about a little spring cleaning for your business, specifically as it relates to your tech stack and your value ladder.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The importance of taking a step back in our business to revisit all of our tools
- What a sunken cost is and how to prevent them in your business
- Recurring costs vs one time costs and the specific software that Britney uses in her business
- Prioritizing money investments and time investments
- The information that you need to have in order to make the right growth decisions for your business
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.