Jess is an award-winning website designer and I use her to knowledge for our advantage by picking her brain on how to set up YOUR website in a way that attracts your best client and books you more clients.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Jess and I talk about marketing to a niche and serving a broader audience
- I put Jess on the spot about how to gear websites to a specific client
- How putting a website for the 55+ crowd and websites for busy moms differ
- Jess and I talk about stating the obvious again and again
- Why having a good-looking site is good, but not to overwhelm with design
- What a smiling photo, testimonials and the word “you” have in common
MORE ON JESS:
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!