While content marketing isn’t new, it’s still not being done well by so many online service businesses! Sticky content–the kind of content your audience remembers and actually converts lookers into buyers–is the key to using content as a top-of-funnel marketing strategy.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- We define “sticky content” as the content that converts lookers into buyers
- The three things you need in place before you can easily create sticky content
- The parts of your “brand” you want to know when it comes to marketing
- How to incorporate your personality and core values in your content
- We define a brand promise
- The basics of marketing to your best client
- Why the best referrals come from knowing your best client really well
- Being the unicorn to your people
- Finally, the difference between a content system and a content strategy
TO MARKET YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS:
It’s really hard to navigate the online business world if you don’t know where you are now and where you’re going; the Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!