Online service businesses build brand awareness with content, but the kind of content you put out there can shape your brand in a good or bad way. Listen in to four content mistakes you want to avoid.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why making (simple) content mistakes can harm your business
- The danger of content that blends in
- Why backing up your opinions sets you up as a leader in your niche
- Generic = forgettable
- What confidence does for your content strategy
- The problem with sharing factual information
- How you can make sharing quotes an effective part of your content strategy
- What generic prompts are good for, and when to avoid them
- How to create your own prompts
- Whose opinions to avoid
- Content Lab Waitlist
- The 3 Types of Content You Want to Make
- How to Craft An Authority Opinion
- The Show Up System
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!