Can lead generation, consistency, and timely follow-up be sexy? You bet it can, and Elizabeth Case brings the evidence to this show.
Elizabeth brings more than 17 years of business development and sales experience, with a variety of companies from retail to nonprofit management. She is passionate about relationship development, consistent communication and follow up.
In 2011 Elizabeth “drank the kool-aid” of entrepreneurship and started Yellow Dog Consulting. A marketing and sales consulting firm focused on the small business owner. Yellow Dog Consulting is designed to help growing businesses setup the foundation and building blocks of their marketing and sales efforts.
Elizabeth is also a huge pop culture fan which you may have noticed from her monthly pop culture round up on the Yellow Dog Blog. Elizabeth lives in Hillsboro, Oregon with her husband, and the world’s greatest Yellow Dog, Norm.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How Elizabeth gets her clients started with newsletters, even if it’s something they’ve previously avoided
- What a great open rate looks like for your average small business owner
- How day-drinking can be networking (really!)
- Finding the right networking locations for your unique business
- Becoming an indispensable connector and following through on recommendations, even if they’re not your ideal client
- Elizabeth talks about the importance of engagement on any social media platform you use
- The importance of timely engagement, as told by a story about beer
- The pros and cons of automating your social media
- Weaving in personal details to increase your content when you struggle with what to post
- How Elizabeth uses her interests as conversation starters
MORE ON ELIZABETH:
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!
Share this Post