How to design a system that works with YOUR unique way of doing business or alter someone else’s system to work for you.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Solution-seeking when it comes to setting up systems in your business
- As business owners, we have to do things we don’t always like, so we may as well create an efficient system to get it done
- The heart of your brand messaging
- The questions you need to ask when you’re having trouble creating content for your business
- How to work with your rhythms to create epic content
- A personal story of my systems saving me
- What market research told me about my best clients’ needs
- Systems and feeling overwhelmed when trying to use someone else’s solution
- Next steps if content creation IS a system you’re trying to master
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!