How to design a system that works with YOUR unique way of doing business or alter someone else’s system to work for you.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Solution-seeking when it comes to setting up systems in your business
- As business owners, we have to do things we don’t always like, so we may as well create an efficient system to get it done
- The heart of your brand messaging
- The questions you need to ask when you’re having trouble creating content for your business
- How to work with your rhythms to create epic content
- A personal story of my systems saving me
- What market research told me about my best clients’ needs
- Systems and feeling overwhelmed when trying to use someone else’s solution
- Next steps if content creation IS a system you’re trying to master
“It’s time to design a system that works WHEN you’re in the flow and keeps the engine running when you’re not.” – @britneygardner
“Remember – your brand is what others think about you and what you stand for. You can’t control what they think, but you can help shape their perception of you.” – @britneygardner
“You’ve got to offer your audience something they want and don’t yet have or a solution to a problem they have and want to release.” – @britneygardner
“Why is writing content that simply tells what you stand for so hard? If it is, is it really what you stand for?” – @britneygardner
“How CAN you make it work? How can you make your business more effective and life easier at the same time? That’s what being a solution-seeker asks.” – @britneygardner
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!