Stacy Tuschl started her first business in her parents’ backyard at the age of 18 and turned that company into a 7 figure business. She is a #1 international bestselling author of, “Is Your Business Worth Saving?”. In her book, Stacy reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success. Stacy is also the host of the top-rated podcast She’s Building Her Empire, formerly the Business Rescue Road Map, with listeners in over 69 countries.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Stacy discusses the reasons behind her recent rebrand from the Business Rescue Roadmap to She’s Building Her Empire
- We talk about the need for consistency and cohesion in a brand
- Why word of mouth and polling your current clients can help you out of a rut
- Having the self-awareness to ask yourself hard questions when things are not going well
- Stacy reminds us that entrepreneurs with big teams didn’t start out that way
- Bridge your income gap by making a list of things you’ll start outsourcing when the money comes in
- How live video and Facebook groups can build your KLT factor
- Stacy talks about her biggest challenges recently in growing her business
MORE ON STACY:
- Get Focused Formula course
- Stacy’s free Facebook group, She’s Building Her Empire
- Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker
Social Media Simple Start, a monthly membership teaching entrepreneurs how to market with on-brand social media posts in two minutes per day
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!