Today we’re chatting with Erin Zimmerman, a social media strategist and matchmaker between the business owner and the customer.
Specializing in video, content-repurposing, and relationship-based social media, Erin works with business owners who are ready to make a bigger impact with their social media. She is all about working with entrepreneurs to create a strategy that has them showing up online how and where they want.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Addressing the social media elephant and overcoming the connection hurdle
- How video increases the trust factor by showing you as you are
- Erin shares how using video can gain an edge on the Facebook algorithm changes
- When to use live video to overcome perceived flaws
- Erin tells about the difference between using Facebook Live from her business or personal pages
- Erin’s take on work/life balance
- When your business needs to make an evolution
- The mindset that blocks entrepreneurs from taking advantage of video
MORE ON ERIN ZIMMERMAN:
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!
Share this Post