How To Brandscape in 2022
In terms of branding your online service business, not much changes year over year. The Brandscape Method is enduring because it teases the brand foundation out of you. Who you are won’t change. Who your best client is? Perhaps–that is movable.
Whether it’s my original business in branding photography, content strategy or creating marketing dashboards to measure your funnels or content, your brand foundation remains at the core.
After last week’s episode on moving your business beyond the basics of a logo and color palette, we’re covering the reasons why you need to brandscape your business and the mechanics of doing it.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The definition of brandscaping
- What “inner game” means to a business owner with a personal brand
- Why matching your outward brand to your inner self is a boon to attracting the right kind of clients–for you
- Landscaping as it applies to a business
- The difference between a bold message and a watered-down message
- Applying the parable of the tortoise and the hare to your business mission
- What to do, the actual activity, of brandscaping your business
- Your brand as a gatekeeper
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!