Tamika Auwai, owner of Orisha Creative, talks about the coach’s big content problem and how to prioritize nurture content by tying it to filling your programs in advance.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How Tamika moved on from a lackluster business to the content agency she now runs
- The big gap of content creation that Tamika noticed in a 7-figure coach’s business
- Why Tamika first created her content structure
- Even though Tamika knew the value of nurture content, she had to find a way to tie it to gaining clients before her clients could prioritize it
- Tamika’s take on editorial content versus nurture content
- Why giving people a few tips is actually a disservice to them, and what that means to their ability to hire you
- The difference between viral content and paradigm-shifting content
- Why “brain explosion” content is the cornerstone of The Nurture Matrix, but it also includes content to bring in space and levity
- The biggest surprise Tamika saw after starting her agency
- How the evergreen content has led to a compound effect for Tamika’s clients
MORE ON TAMIKA:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!