One of the big mistakes I see on social media is people using way too much informative content. So today we are going to break that down and talk about the difference between SEO content and social media content. I know this sounds like a lot, so let’s dive in.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What to think about as we begin the last quarter of the year
- How to use podcasting to boost your SEO
- The big content mistake that Britney is seeing people make on social media
- Which content to put on your social media and which content to put on your blog
- Three questions you can ask yourself to decide if your content is quality
SEO is going to give you long term results. It’s a slow game, but it’s a good game.
If you have the goal of having a business that has longevity and staying power, SEO is something that you can’t ignore forever.
Stop posting facts and how-tos as the majority of your social media content.
Efficiency is everything when people are looking for information.
Everyone should be posting content that gets your audience thinking about a problem and how to do it differently.
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!